Logo

Posts Tagged ‘1957 N Edgemont St’

1927 Grand Tudor in the Los Feliz Flats – 1957 N Edgemont St

Originally designed by architect Merl Lee Barker of the firm Barker & Ott in 1927, this three bedroom Grand Tudor is located in the prestigious Los Feliz neighborhood just below Los Feliz Boulevard. Barker & Ott are best known for the design of prominent Roman Catholic Churches in Los Angeles including the Good Shepherd Catholic Church Beverly Hills, the Immaculate Heart of Mary Church in Hollywood and the Spanish Gothic chapel at Mt. Saint Mary’s College in Brentwood. Meticulously renovated just this year, the residence returns the market more glorious than ever.

Read more…